Wiggley Walkers Pet Service Agreement
This service agreement remains valid for past, present, and future service, with the exception of any agreed on changes in service fees, visits and times.
The term of this contract begins at the start time of service provided and/or by visiting our site or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Wiggley Walkers. Updated Agreement found via www.wiggleywalkers.com. The client hereto agrees as follows:
1. Client agrees to inform Wiggley Walkers immediately regarding an earlier than expected return home in order to avoid being charged for unnecessary visits.
2. Client agrees to the fees for the services listed on the current Wiggley Walkers website (www.wiggleywalkers.com). Wiggley Walkers will be fully reimbursed for the purchase of any necessary pet care supplies that the Client has not provided. Client agrees to reimburse parking meter fees for up to 30 minutes.
3. Client understands that this service contract also serves as an agreement to pay every invoice within seven days from the date sent or pre-pay monthly. A late fee of $5 will be charged to the balance after seven days of invoice due date and each subsequent seven days until paid in full. A $25 handling fee shall be charged on all returned checks.
4. Wiggley Walkers and its staff agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Wiggley Walkers or its staff, unless arising from negligence on the part of Wiggley Walkers.
5. Wiggley Walkers and its staff shall not be held responsible for the loss, injury, death, or actions of any pet that the client has let outside or has instructed the pet service provider to allow outside while our staff is not there. This includes fenced-in yards, pets with doggie doors, and outdoor pets.
6. In the event that our staff is bitten or exposed to a disease by an animal that is not up to date with vaccinations, it is the Client's responsibility to pay all legal fees, medical costs and damages for any Wiggley Walkers staff. All pet owners must have updated rabies and/or vaccinations and City of Chicago dog tags for their animals. All dog owners are responsible for tickets and/or fees concerning their animal's dog tag registration.
7. Wiggley Walkers does not diagnose or make pet health related decisions nor does Wiggley Walkers offer veterinary services. Wiggley Walkers is authorized by the Client to transport pet to specified Veterinarian when care is necessary. In the event that specified Veterinarian in unavailable, Wiggley Walkers is authorized to transport pet to a local licensed emergency Veterinarian. In the event that the Veterinarian cannot reach the Client, Wiggley Walkers is authorized t approve medical or emergency care as recommended by the Veterinarian. Client agrees to pay any and all veterinary charges accrued and to reimburse Wiggley Walkers for all expenses incurred in attending to the emergency/medical needs of the pet.
8. Wiggley Walkers will not be responsible for any locksmith fees due to key loss, stolen key, or a malfunctioning key. Wiggley Walkers will require a physical key or entry code; we do not operate with intercom systems for entry or exit.
9. Business and visiting hours between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm during the weekday and pre-scheduled on the weekend and holidays. Times and days subject to change at any moment.
10. Wiggley Walkers reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns or inappropriate/uncomfortable situations. In any such case, the Client will be notified immediately.
12. Wiggley Walkers is not responsible for wilted, dead, or otherwise unhealthy plants, spoiled pet and/or human food, damaged client property, or missing packages/mail. We do not maintain indoor or outdoor plants.
13. Wiggley Walkers requires Client to have a responsible party to take care of your pet(s) in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as illness, death, inclement weather, or a natural disaster. It is best your emergency contact is a neighbor so he/she can reach you in case of emergency. Wiggley Walkers is not responsible for pets in these circumstances.
14. Wiggley Walkers will deliver the highest quality in caring for both your pets and home. However, due to extreme unpredictability of animals, Wiggley Walkers cannot accept responsibility for any mishaps of extraordinary nature (e.g. biting, furniture damage, accidental death, pet runaway from Wiggley Walkers control, etc.) or any complications in administering medications to the animal. In addition, Wiggley Walkers cannot be held liable for injury, disappearance, death, or fines incurred by pets with access to the outdoors.
15. Client agrees to allow Wiggley Walkers to train future employees with Client’s pet(s) during scheduled visits in their home during business hours.
16. Wiggley Walkers does not permit "shared visits" with a third party in providing care for the Client's pets.
Actively using Wiggley Walkers' services authorizes this contract to be valid approval for future services so as to permit Wiggley Walkers to accept my telephone, email, and website reservations without additional signed contracts or written authorizations. By accepting this folder and using Wiggley Walkers’ services, the client fully understands and agrees to the contents of this agreement. Please contact us if you have any questions.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010 - Present.